We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide assortment of PSA Discs. These discs are demanded in, mechanical and construction industry for several applications like sanding, finishing and surfacing on rough surfaces. These are manufactured by utilizing superior quality materials as per current industrial standards at our well equipped production unit. Our entire range is properly tested on several standards by our quality controllers. These PSA Discs can be easily availed at most competitive prices by our customers.
- Fine finish
- Excellent strength
- Easy to install
- Wood grinding / finishing
- Weld dressing
- Demurring of steel components
- Coarse grinding
- Fine grinding of stainless steel
- Removal of rolling and casting skin
Grinding Speed Recommendations:
- During grinding, the maximum peripheral operating speed of a fibre disc is 80 m/s. In no circumstances should the speed be exceeded The spindle speed of the machine must match the maximum operating speed of the disc.
- Spindle speeds in rpm corresponding to 80 m/s for different disc diameters are given below based on this formula.
- Peripheral Speed, n = (60,000 X v )/ (3.14 X d )
- Where, n = maximum peripheral speed (rpm) v = fixed 80 m/s (limiting velocity) d = diameter of disc (m)